BS. Yonsei University
1. IEEE Senior Member (2010~)
2.Educational Chair, IEEE SSCS Seoul Chapter (2008~)
3.Organizing Committee Member, IEEE Asian Solid State Circuit Conference 2011
4.TPC member, IEEE Asian Solid State Circuit Conference 2011
5.Organizing Committee Member, IEEE MWSCAS 2011
6.ISOCC 2011, TPC, Emerging Technology Track Chair
7.Steering Committee Member, IEEE MWSCAS
8.IEEE ISSCC RF Subcommittee TPC (2012 ~ 2017)
Recent publication (more information see https://sites.google.com/site/yonseirfad/publication)
1. B. G. Yu, J. H. Oh, Y. M. Kim and T. W. Kim, "Accurate measurement of chest compression depth using impulse-radio ultra-wideband sensor on a mattress," PLoS One, Aug, 2017.
2. S. Y. Kim, H. G. Han, J. W. Kim, S. H. Lee and T. W. Kim, "A Gesture Recognition Sensor using Wireless Impulse Radio," IEEE Sensor Journal, Vol.17, p.2975, 2017.
3. Y. M. Kim, B. G. Yu and T. W. Kim, "Novel Chest Compression Depth Measurement Sensor Using IR-UWB for improving Quality of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation," IEEE Sensor Journal, Vol.17, p.3174, 2017.
4. H. G. Han, B. G. Yu, T. W. Kim, “A 1.9mm-Precision 20GHz Direct-sampling Receiver Using Time-extension Method for Indoor Localization,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol.52, p.1509, 2017.
5. G. R. Wang, H. G. Han, S. Y. Kim, and T. W. Kim, "Wireless Vital Sign Monitoring Using Penetrating Impulses," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 27, no. 1, Jan. 2017.
1. T. H. Jin, H. G. Han, and T. W. Kim, "Time-of Arrival Measurement Using Adaptice CMOS IR-UWB Range Finder with Scalable Resolution," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and System I, Vol. 63, no. 10, October 2016.
2. Y. M. Kim, D. H. Shon, and T. W. Kim, “A 0.008mm2, 35uW, 8.87 ps Resolution CMOS Time-to-Digital Converter using Dual-Slope Architecture," International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, 6 October 2016.
3. B. G. Yu, G. H. Lee, H. G. Han, and T. W. Kim, “A Time-based Angle of Arrival (AoA) Sensor using CMOS IRUWB,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 16, no. 14, July 15, 2016.
4. T. H. Jin, H. G. Han, and T. W. Kim, “A 0.7dB NF, +8.2dBm IIP3 CMOS low noise am -plifier using frequency selecti ve feedback,” International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 21-37, Jan. 2016.