The Department of Mechanical Engineering aims to educate and research a wide-range of accurate applications and profound academic theories based on Christian values, as well as to cultivate leadership qualities that will contribute to society and humanity.
To educate talented individuals who can create values for the global community with a comprehensive knowledge and skills in design based on creativity and entrepreneurship.
1) Learn creative thinking and design skills, and develop practical engineering and research skills in mechanical engineering that can be applied to comprehensive engineering design across various professional fields.
2) Cultivate leadership capable of efficiently communicating one's ideas, working as a team with colleagues, and managing and operating an organization.
3) Develop the ability to take on the challenge to develop unpredictable technologies required in the future and create new technologies and apply them to new environments accordingly.
4) Know how to continuously develop oneself throughout a lifetime, acquire the knowledge to recognize social and ethical responsibility for one’s research results and products with an open mind and critical questions.
5) Recognize the role of engineers in the global community and develop the capacity to grow as a leader in industry, education and research institutes, as well as public institutions.