Introducing Yonsei Research Achievement Management
The Yonsei Researcher Information (YRI) system has been developed and managed since March 2009 to collect research achievement information relating to our school, and to systematically and comprehensively manage this information. The achievements registered in the YRI are connected to major internal systems of the school, as well as directly to the Korean Researcher Information (KRI) system, to actively contribute to information management unification at a state level.
Internal-external major system connection status
- Yonsei Researcher information System
- Yonsei Intellectual Property System
- Research Management System
- Medical Institute Research Management System
- Faculty information System
- Yonsei Researcher information System - provision of DB - KRI System Connection(Korean Researcher Information) - API connection - Yonsei Researcher information System
- Yonsei Researcher information System - provision of DB - Internal System Connection(Yonsei Reaearch Institute Management System(YSRIM), Yonsei Faculty Achievement Evaluation System(TAMA), Various Internal Systems)
- Send to Internal EvaluationSystem
- Information is utilized in various internal forms of evaluation, such as promotion/pay raise.
- Achievement registration
- Researchers personally register achievements.
- Managed Achievement: papers, books, research funds, Intellectual property, etc.
- Approval of achievement
- UIF Research Achievement Project Manager checks andamends entered content and processes approval.
- UIF Research Achievement Project Manager provides researcher notification service regarding cause fordis approval when problems arise.
- KRI transmission
- Approved achievements are all transmitted to the National Research Foundation of Korea KRI system
- Information is utilized in university research activity investigation and information disclosure.