|Early Bird Promotion||1 Course(KRW)||2 Course(KRW)||3 Course(KRW)||Deadline|
|Application Fee||100,000||100,000||100,000||March, 14th 2024 KST|
|Tuition Fee||1,575,000||2,835,000||3,375,000||March, 28th 2024 KST|
|Regular application||1 Course(KRW)||2 Course(KRW)||3 Course(KRW)||Deadline|
|Application Fee||100,000||100,000||100,000||May, 9th 2024 KST|
|Tuition Fee||1,750,000||3,150,000||3,750,000||May, 23th 2024 KST|
|On-Campus housing||Around 1,000,000||
May 16, 2024 (Korea Standard Time (GMT +9))
First-come first-served basis
Only those students takes 2 or more course can apply
- Bank : Wooribank, Yonsei Branch (우리은행 연세지점)
- Account No. : 개인별 가상계좌 (온라인 지원 후, 이메일로 송부된 가상계좌번호 또는 지원 페이지에서 확인)
- Receiver : Yonsei University (연세대학교)
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Businsess Registration No. of Yonsei University : 110-82-00282
- 신용카드 결제
Credit/Debit Card Payment through Flywire(Overseas only)
Only cards issued overseas are acceptable through Flywire. Card payment can be made only in foreign currency. Flywire accepts overseas bank transfers, credit/debit card payments and other online payment methods. You may complete the payment in your local currency, and check the payment progress in real-time via Flywire website.
On the flywire payment system, only the card brands or other payment methods available for your country will be displayed. The final amount shown in your home currency includes any charges and fees charged by your credit/debit card provider, exchange rate fees, and Flywire service charges. Paying by card does not provide the assurance of a best rate guarantee. Please refer to the guarantee system of Flywire here
- Students who wish to pay in another currency rather than KRW are strongly recommended to make their payments by considering the exchange rate on the date of the transaction including bank charges.
- Students who are appointed as Summer Exchange Students and apply through their home institutions will have their tuition and application fee exempted by YISS as they must pay tuition fees to their home institutions instead.