1) When you arrive at Songdo campus, visit the security office of Dormitory "D".
※ From Incheon International Airport to Yonsei University: https://www.yonsei.ac.kr/en_sc/intro/directions2.jsp
※ Campus map: https://www.yonsei.ac.kr/en_sc/intro/guide.jsp#XXX
2) Confirm your identity with your name, student ID number, and passport at the lobby.
3) Submit the required medical certificates (TB Chest X-ray & MMR vaccination certificate).
4) Receive the room access card after confirming the assigned room.
(DO NOT exchange the room card with your roommate or others as each card will be given to the designated resident.)
5) Log in to the Songdo dormitory website and fill out the facility checklist.
※ Parents, family, friends, are not allowed to enter the dormitory.
1) Internal facilities: desk & chair, wardrobes (280*2100), shoe closet, single bed & mattress (200*1000*2000), individual air-conditioning & heating system, shower room, toilet, LAN port
2) Bring your own personal belongings such as mattress sheet, bedding, pillow, toiletries, clothes hangers, slippers and etc.
3) All electronic heating devices are NOT allowed in the dormitory (except for a hair dryer or straightener).
4) Pets are NOT allowed in the dormitory.
How to get a delivery or post
1) At each block's lobby (Smile box/Smart locker)
※ Be sure to exclude your valuables from the deliver in case of losing it.
※ Please dispatch the delivery after confirming the assigned building and room number.
2) Address: Room no. ###, Songdo Dormitory F, Yonsei University, 85 Songdogwahak-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, South Korea 21983
※ Dormitory Administrative Office: +82-32-749-2813, firstname.lastname@example.org