At the end of each semester (see school announcements for exact dates)
Access to the school portal system(http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Complete / print the scholarship application form 🡪 Submit the necessary documents to the Applied Statistics office
- A) Scholarship application form (print after completing in portal system)
- B) Certificate of income tax (or documents showing that the guardian does not have income: retirement certificate, etc.)
- C) Property tax and composite land tax certificate
- D) Transcripts from the previous semester (Printed version is also acceptable)
Students are ranked according to the standards set by the department with excel programming. Beneficiaries for the external scholarship and the grant is determined based on the ranking
- 가) 96-99 : May change their affiliation to other major within the same university.
다) 00-05: May change their affiliation to other major or college within the Shinchon university.
- (1) 3rd semester of enrollment (2 semesters taken) : May apply to other college
- (2) 4th semester of enrollment (3 semesters taken): May apply to other college or major
- 라) 06~ : Students whose major is assigned may apply for other major.
Method of screening
가) First screening : The university's deliberation committee reviews the application criteria and selects candidates for interview.
※ Please check with your university office for confirmation of eligibility.
- 나) Second screening: Change of affiliation Documents screening and interview at the support department.
- A) Transition Application Form
- B) Transcripts.
- C) Transition explanatory statement
- D) One copy of the academic plan after the transition.
Double major within campus
One week after the final term each semester
Access to the Portal System(http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Select major for the application → Write a study plan (motivation for application, study plan)
Announcement of result
Check at the portal site at First semester - Early February, Second semester - Early August(http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr)
- 가) Students approved to double major must complete double major. (Students who do not complete double major cannot graduate)
- 나) Third major does not require prior approval. Those who double major may choose the third major when applying for graduation. However, if the double major requirements are not met, third major is canceled and the student cannot graduate.
※ For more information on transferring, re-admission, minor application, application period, and application requirements, please refer to the website (http://www.yonsei.ac.kr/sc/support/college_admin2.jsp)
※ Please check the FAQ about credit acknowledgement.