Application Eligibility and Admission Procedure
- 가. Those who have graduated or are expected to graduate from a four-year college or university and who are recognized by the Minister of Education as having the same or better qualifications as a college graduate can apply for admission to this graduate school.
- 나. The Graduate School of Economics recruits new students for the Spring semester (March) and the Fall semester (September), and students are admitted by special admission method. The special admission method is constituted with document screening and oral examination.
- 다. Admission for research program and admission beyond assigned quota are also conducted through special admission.
To apply for the Graduate School of Economics graduate program, the following documents are required.
- (1) One copy of the application form (Write and print the from the online application support center)
- (2) One copy of academic plan (prescribed form)
- (3) One copy of university graduation certificate or graduation expectation certificate
- (4) One copy of college transcript
- (5) One copy of proof of employment (If you are not currently employed, submit your career certificate)
- (6) One TOEFL or TOEIC score report (only for those who have scores are required, not required)
- (7) Proof of passing the national examination, volunteering service, recognition, etc. (Only for those applicable, required document)
The number of admitted students
- The Graduate School of Economics recruits 105 new graduate students and some new students for research program in a year. (Students are recruited in Spring and Fall admission, each of 55 people, less or more, a total of 105 people in one year)
- Admissions office of Graduate School of Economics
- Tel : (02)2123-4174
- Fax : (02)2123-8638
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://econo.yonsei.ac.kr