Thise course program is a non-degree course program (2 semesters) for those who have not studied economics- related subjects in undergraduate years, and or those who have already acquired a master's degree from in another major, but are interested in Economics as an area of interest. The period of admission and the admission process for this program is same as that for theof master's program. If you apply for admission to the master's program after completing the this research courseprogram, 8 credits from the research program will be acknowledged which and thus, enables you can to graduate from the master's program in four semesters. (tTotal 6 semesters required /= Research 2 + Master 4).
1) Courses to be completed
- Required courses: Introduction to Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
- Elective courses: All the courses provided in the master's program
2) Completion Requirement
- Research The research program requires 2 semesters (period of attendance mayyou cannot be enrolled more than be upto 2 years)
- The rResearch program must takerequires at least 12 credits, including required courses during in 2 semesters.
- May Students may take maximum 12 credits at maximum per semester.
3) Completion Standard Model
- The student is able tocan complete the program by taking 3 required courses (6 credits) + elective courses (6 credits) as the completion standard model
- Maximum 24 credits may be taken (including 6 credits from the required courses)
4) Acknowledgement of credits when being admitted to the master’s program after completing the research program.
- If you apply and become admitted to the master's course, you will be acknowledged up toat maximum 8 credits (4 courses) for the courses with a B0 or a higher grade can be acknowledged. In other wordsThis means that, as the graduation requirements of the current graduate school of Economics is 5 semesters ((32 credits +3 credits (thesis) = total 5 semesters), a student can obtain the master’s degree one semester can be shortened and the master's degree can be obtained in 4 semesters if 8 credits are acknowledged. However, credit acknowledgement is only available for those who have completed the research program (two semesters).